วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2560




                                                 Describing a person

----David and first daughter----


                                 


        This picture is about David Beckham and his daughter.  He is picking his lovely daughter and her name Harper. David is a famous football player good –looking and handsome guy. He is tall man and well-built. Who is big brown eyes and has a white complexion. He always dresses modestly – Shirt and long trousers and he always wear bobble hat. He likes to play football and he has skill to play football. And he loves his family very much.  Harper is a cute children. She has white complexion light blond hair and eyebrow. She has short curly hair  and oval face She is 6 years old and a little girl. She always cheerful and intelligent.

5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hmm! Very handsome. He is very cool and his daughter is beautiful. I like this paragraph. I give you 8 poins

    ตอบลบ
  2. The detail is a good and easy to understand. I give you 8 points.

    ตอบลบ
  3. This paragraph is great and your topic is interesting. But you should add more details. I'll give you 8 point.

    ตอบลบ
  4. This paragraph is great and your topic is interesting. But you should add more details. I'll give you 8 point.

    ตอบลบ
  5. This paragraph is easy to understand. I give you 8 points.

    ตอบลบ