My exciting in my life
First time to watch
Chinese opera I’ll never forget the
first time I watched the show Chinese opera in vegetarian cafeteria Bang Li
Market. I was watching the show with my parents during summer vacation. We were
in Bang Li Market, and I was so excited to saw Chinese opera. Suddenly, I
turned around to ask my parents something, but I had a wrong person! I found my
parents and I began crying and shocked cymbal of the show. Then I saw my
parents right in front of the stage but I couldn't to walked to them because
crowded with people. I was crying again and I shouted to call my parents, and
then someone took me to the front of the stage when I found my parents I felt
glad. And we saw the show together. I’ll never forgot that day as long as I
live.


Oh! So sad and excited. I like your paragraph. I give you 8 poins
ตอบลบYour paragraph is nice and clearly. I give you 8 points.
ตอบลบThis paragraph is great and your topic is interesting. But you should add more details. I'll give you 8 point.
ตอบลบi think there is some mistake with your title. i give you 9/10.
ตอบลบthat's good idea and read to easy. I give you 8 points.
ตอบลบ