❤❤MY BEST FRIENDS❤❤

If you have a close
friend you can tell something about him or her. Today I will tell you about my
three best friends.
__________________________________________________
My best friend Nat who is a tall and slim
girl. She has long straight hair, black eyes. She has a scar on her right
finger. She is good person, good mood, intelligence and impassioned. When I
have some problems she will give counsel.
__________________________________________________
My best friend Wee who
is a short and little girl who has a tanned
complexion, black long straight
hair, and she has oval face, big black eyes and pointed nose. Wee is reliable, neat,
logical, and be a good consultant. I like to talk with she because is talking
fun and when I tell about my secret she would not tell anyone.
________________________________________________
This is my good friend.
Her name is Toon. she is tallest in the class and thin. Her complexion is fair,
long straight hair, big black eyes, and pointed nose. She look like a lady boy.
Toon is friendly, funny and very talkative she can talk about everything,
everytime and everywhere. she always forgetful for group work, although she is
forgetful. But I love her.



Your bestfriends are beautiful. I like your paragraph. I give you 8 poins.
ตอบลบThe story is interesting and easy to understand. Good job!! I give you 8 points.
ตอบลบThis paragraph is great and your topic is interesting. But you should have conclusion. I'll give you 8 point.
ตอบลบyour describing is very great. it is you you know them well. your writing still is perfect. i give you 10/10.
ตอบลบIt is ok easy to read but your paragraph is short. I give you 8 points.
ตอบลบ