Paragraph Writing
(Homework p.3-4)
1. Who was/were involved
in the story?
Myself, My sister and my brother.
2. What happened?
I saw some girl came home with my
brother.
3. When did the story
happen?
A few months ago, at around 6.30 p.m.
4. Where did the story
happen?
It happened at the road in front of my
house.
5. How did it happen?
-I was swept on the
floor in my house.
- I saw some girl on
motorbike’s my brother.
- I asked my sister
about the girl on motorbike.
-I asked my brother
about some girl in the next morning.
He answer the question but it’s not
that I needed and he walked away.
A ghost or people
A few months ago, I was
swept on the floor in my house around 6.30 p.m. I looked to the road I saw my
brother driving motorbike with teen girl; I think she was the girlfriend of my
brother. And then I asked my sister “Did you see the woman with him” My sis
said “I saw he came alone and nobody with him”
In this moment I felt
shock and frustration. The next morning, I sat on the chair in front of house
with a sister. Later, my brother drove motorbike through my house. I shouted
brother that “Yesterday you bring someone to home” My brother stopped the
motorbike and replied my question “You saw some girl? Good luck my sis’’ And my
brother just walked away.


Your paragraph is so great. You explain about the feeling so clearly.I give you 8 points.
ตอบลบYou explain clearly make me afraid too.
ตอบลบThis paragraph is easy to understand. I like. I give you 8 poins
This paragraph is great and your topic is interesting. I'll give you 9 point.
ตอบลบI give you 8 points.Because your topic is so well
ตอบลบ