วันอาทิตย์ที่ 22 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2560




                                  →→→→My favorite place←←←←

                          

       My favorite vacation It’s located in Kanchanaburi, Thailand –Erawan waterfall. It is a beautiful waterfall which is a quiet place for relaxing and has seven floors. I can see saw a view from the first floor until seventh floor. The water is very cool and fresh. I heard a sound of waterfall, birds, and tourism. I smelt a good air. I saw the people swim and play waterfall The people can swim, fishing, and go for a walk around there.



                            

5 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Why you like Kanchanaburi haha!
    The man in this provine are handsome or this province is beautiful ?
    I like Kanchanaburi too becaus it very beautiful and I love the nature in this province. Your paragraph is excellency.
    I give you 9 poins.

    ตอบลบ
  2. It's a good paragraph, but the detail is very short. You should add more detail. I give you 7 points.

    ตอบลบ
  3. This paragraph is great and your topic is interesting. But the passage is very short you should add more details. I'll give you 8 point.

    ตอบลบ
  4. i love your writing but you shuold tell more about your place. i give you 9.5/10.

    ตอบลบ